Thursday, 13 June 2013

run it twice, that fucking 100 odd promotion, sychophantic arse kissing, i (almost) give up, door closed .. another one opens up ?

welcome back

not a whole lot to report ....

another high stakes player said "run it twice, always on ! gives the fish less chance" .... so I duly complied, set it to on, and the first (ie one and fucking only) time I've seen it in action .... I got fucking run over .. not once, but twice .... fuck :(

(and as "luck" would have it, it was at a table I should NOT have been playing .. good game bankroll manager, sigh. .... sometimes ?? I'm such a fucking retarded degen, sigh)

and onto that fucking promotion . 100 hands or what the fuck ever .. for the record .. I did play it .. for the record .. I.GOT.FUCKING.DESTROYED.

yup, all the little fishy people who decided to invade my pond .. they fucking hit everything. Of course, I could just have been playing like a cunt, hey ho.

So, the bankroll is pretty much fucking destroyed, sigh. Yup, I know, my fault, but still .. sigh :(

For my sins, I did watch the "big" hand .. bunch of fkn donks who, obv, were just shoving it and preying, lol. I don't blame them, I would have done the same thing. What really ripped my fucking knitting was the totally OTT comments by the "online pro's" .... get a fucking grip Dale, you cunt, the big prize of $100k is not, yes I repeat NOT, life fucking changing money .... it's only 64k this side of the fucking pond which wont even buy you a ONE bedroom flat , ffs.

on the plus side, it's two or three years salary, if you have a fucking brain, lol.

I know you guys have to kiss ass, but really ????  (sorry Dale, but you came across as a cock sucking arse kisser)

and onto doors .... after a fucking lifetime working on the railway .. I packed it in .. took an offer from my company and as of 21st June I'll be fucking unemployed. Scary shit, I've been working for three fucking decades, ugh.

prop bet .... how long before the Mrs decides that rather than be under her feet, I'd be much better under the fucking patio ????

any suggestions for my future ?

pleasant dreams

1 comment:

Amatay said...

Dale is a massive cocksucker