Monday 25 October 2010

Deal ? or no Deal ?

welcome back.

after playing this tourney for what seemed an eternity, yes it was a turbo !, I get this "dude" heads up. but I'm outchipped by 3:1 .... ugh .... then it appears in the chat box .. "deal ?" surely this guy thinks I'm Doyle-in-disguise .... or does he just have a fucking nosebleed ....


i thought he was taking the piss but then i noticed the "deal" box in the corner of the table has "1 player interested" ticked ....

so of course i say "sure" and tick the box .... a "make deal" window opens .. I did not seem to be able to input any figures in this window but another window pops open telling me how much he gets and how much I get .... its not an even split, so I decline .... and type in the chat "split ?"
he gets all antsy, "no way", "i'm 3:1 up" .... yada yada yada
he offers 60:40 and I tell him 8:6 .... not exactly sure what happened but, another window pops open saying he gets 8 and I get 6.4 .... not really wanting to waste any more time fannying about, I just click the "accept" button ....

all the "deal" windows close .... the tourney shows finished, the positions and cash payouts appear in the normal chat box.

wheeee ! just cut my first deal ! nay, accepted my first deal ! awesome, just fucking awesome !

oh, btw, did I mention this was a $2 buy-in .... btw, did I mention this was a 9-man stt .... btw, did I mention the standard payout is $9 and $5.40 .... btw, did I mention I walked away with $6.40 ....

awesome, just fucking awesome !


pleasant dreams.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? He wanted to chop a $2 SNG? I blame Jones, the cunt

Swifty said...

What site?!

I'd do a deal after the first hand, assuming I'm still in the game...

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Haha, love it. Congrats, sir.

dD said...

Pud, seriously !
Cell - it was on fullTilt
SSS - thank you sir :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RisingBlinds said...

Ha! I can't believe that happened!

I've never done a deal - I'm not even sure how it's done. Is there a button somewhere?