Saturday 13 June 2020

Much Ado About Nothing (3) (( what do you expect, we're still locked down ))

welcome back

Managed some poker on Party - a couple of mtt's - managed to min cash in most of them, so that's a wee bonus. I'm trying mtt's because I have a load of T$ on Party. Not entirely sure how I accrued the T$ but I might as well use them.
Managed some cash play on stars and made a small profit during May. Carry on grinding, I say, lol. Does 13k hands in a month count as grinding ?? lol.

As for coming out of lockdown .... a lot of people round here have no clue what 2m looks like. Scary shit.
As I heard someone on tv say, nothing has changed, SARS-CoV-2 is still out there with no cure and no vaccine.

I also heard some one on tv ask "what is the acceptable death rate ?"

Scary shit. Double scary shit.

I mean, there are just over 40,000 people that have died. That's half the population of my home town. Think of it like that and it brings it in to sharp perspective.

More poker in the post :)

pleasant dreams

No comments: