and thats Happy Birthday to me, btw :)
so my descent into poker mediocrity continues apace. all my own fault. I've gotten into the very, very bad habit of having an ale or two whilst playing. 1 ale and 6 tables too many and before you know it, a buy-in or three have slowly but surely slipped from my stack whilst calling down to the river and only having the nutz one-way, lol. There are an awful lot (!) of nut-nut peddlars at 10/25, I need to join 'em, or the whole 'roll will slowly but surely slip their way.
So, join me tonight, with my last poker playing ale in hand (its my birthday ffs !!) and basically enjoy the last of my "free" donations. I'll be donking along at the usual omaha tarbs and of course, the world famous britBlogger !! all welcome, password up there on the left hand side.
lets lighten the mood before i go ....
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2010 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave..
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you...
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses .
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12.. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT YOURSELF !
My grandad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed..
"It's worth spending money on good speakers," he told me.
My wife says it's disgusting to piss in the bath.
I suppose I should wait until she gets out.
A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.
Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."
"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her fucking appendix out !"
Ironically, the only toilets big enough to run around in.
I had a mate who was suicidal.
He was really depressed, so I pushed him in front of a steam train.
He was chuffed to bits..