Monday 8 February 2010

Method in the madness

welcome back.

heard it yowling. ignored it. went out the back for a smoke. heard it yowling, out front, i thought ..... unlocks the gate, goes outside for a look .....

across the road, i see him, a fox, lying down, yowling in pain ....

i step forwards .... he sits up a little .... a car approaches .... it passes .... pulls into the drive across the street .... my taxi driver neighboor gets out .... looks at me .... "wtf are you doing ?" i see him think .... the fox, in pain, i almost voice ....

he goes into his house .... the fox yowls .... i take a step towards it ....

mr foxy stands up .... and trots off down the street .... bastard !!!!

in pain my arse ! and now my neighbour thinks i am a loon, wtf ?

grrrr. you know, i really wish you had never, ever, mentioned that fucking fox .... zagga

pleasant dreams.

5 comments:

Joppa Road said...

that is their mating call....you should of fucked it.

Littleacornman said...

I wouldn't put it past the old goat Joppa!:-))

DanH said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog - its crazy and great!

Hill Craig said...

I had a fox once... Undisputed little bugger

Gilbert Carpino said...

Being a taxi driver is an actual activity