Monday 7 March 2011

damned if you do, ....

welcome back.

alternative post title .... he holds him with his glittering eye - pt 8

had a well weird weekend. probably something to do with 100% abstention from alcohol (actually cannot remember (no pun intended) the last full weekend I abstained )) .... and in my totally sober state, it was a real cat and dog weekend with her .... in fact, her behaviour actually seemed worse. maybe its always been this bad but I've never been un-hung over too notice, fml. damned if you do, damned if you don't, lol.

even weirder. not a single hand of poker played since last Thursday, lol. maybe cost me a small fortune, more likely saved me a small fortune !

ah well, back to the grind and no doubt, the odd game with the forum donkeys :)

oh btw, re the alternative title, you'll have to scroll back 50 or so posts to see what I'm referring to.

pleasant dreams

No comments: