Wednesday 8 August 2007

Tomb Raider - pt 1

welcome back, gentle reader.

edit
I have been trying to get this post done for days ! Its sat afternoon, the kids are quiet, so i thought i'd get it done now ... no chance ... just been informed we are off to a friends for dinner ... a mans life is rarely his own.

so this post will get finished ... eventually.

I have been on "holiday" for the best part of four weeks. Allow me to elaborate. Our hols consist of going to englandshire to visit the inlaws. No probs, I get on really well with 'em and to be honest the thought of going abroad with the brood does not appeal to me at all. More stressful than relaxfull methinks !
So i take them all to the inlaws, have a long weekend with them and come home myself for two weeks at work ! before returning to englandshire for a week and a half myself :)
I have to say the two weeks on my own are a bit hazy as far as poker and results go ...

damn, to be continued


headhunter results and virgin mtt result

2 comments:

Littleacornman said...

Good to see you back mate.Hope you're ready to do the biz for Scotland at the bloggerment tomorrow!

Kenn said...

welcome back mate its been a while