Friday 27 July 2007

dawn of the dead - pt 3

welcome back, gentle reader

have you noticed, that intro is always in the singular ? I just have ... ho hum.

okely dokely. well there is actually fcuk (©dD)(the mis-spelling, for the blind or dyslexic) all to actually update as far as the $55 tourneys go, so I 'll give you a quick resume ...

played a total of 9 so far and placed thus 2-6-2-7-6-1-6-1-1

a very very small sanple I know but I was really chuffed, I did think I was gonna get totally felted, to be honest. The most pleasing result was a first place on 'stars in the plO8 game.
so where the hell did the money come from to enter these big buy-in tourneys ... you know me, if I lose $5 I am pissed for the rest of the week ...

sorry, where were we ? oh I, the money ... saved it up ... difficult since my salary account is my mortgage account ... paper statements ... mrs dD likes to look ... personally, I think she realises I play for money and is checking I aint re-mortgaged the fcuking(©dD) house !!

she is actually quite safe on that front as I am not really a gambler per se .... never done horses, footie coupons etc etc etc

I do admit to being a "degenerate poker playing blogger"
or should that be a "blogging poker playing degenerate" ...... both of those ©dD ...... he he he
personally I "prefer" the former ... better ring to it ....

wow strayed a little there ... so I thought I was good enough to play the higher buy-in ... but wanted to keep that money as a separate bank ... using neteller, I'd transfer the buy-in to my account and play the tourney, any winnings were immediately transfered back to neteller ... that plan went tits up right at the off and again right at the end

bodog the bastards, this was supposed to be a short post with no ranting ... fcuk it, to late

***rant***
bodog will take your money in 3 microseconds flat. (from neteller)
so I win $165 and want to transfer $105 back to neteller ... uh uh no no no
seem I once funded my account from a debit card and to transfer funds out my account I need to do the following ...
fax a bill to them, fax a bank account statement to them, copy and fax id (passport) to them ...
it gets worse !!
photocopy the front AND back of debit card and fax to them
it cannot get worse ... oh yes it fcuking well can ...
print off some form from their web and .. get this ...
do a brass rubbing type thing of the front of the debit card onto the damn form ... fax it to them ...
for fcuk sake ... send a rep over here and we can do it in person ... as long as the rep is one of the bodog girls ... and not a bodog gorilla ...
jesus h christ on a fcuking bike ... and the worst ? I do like to play at bodog ... bastards !
***rant***

so there ya go folks, thats the latest, well almost. It went tits up right at the end as well. Won one on titan and wanted the $250 ... applied to transfer the funds ... got a strange email from them ... something to do with sending stuff ... 3 days later fedex turn up and this was in the letter ...












Now I have to pay the cheque into my poker "account" and transfer back to neteller.

Playing poker seemed so simple at first.

8 comments:

Swifty said...

Daft innit?

Congrats on the cashes though...brilliant stuff :)

exile57 said...

Wooo look at you and all your cashes, go you, nice one! :)

Hope you feel special now I came to see you ;)

dD said...

thanks cell !!


wheeeeeee .... she left me a comment :) :) :) wheeeeeee

editors note - he was last seen skipping down the street ...

Kenn said...

fook mate where do i start - firstly BOWANKERS aka bodog wish you'd read me earlier posts as i had exactly the same problem

Then u say what you aint never been to the horses!!! OMG when am i taking you!!! FFS when r we going!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Thats ridiculous. How can they take it so quickly but be so reluctant to let you have your own money back?? I'll make sure \i never deposit there!!!

Cheers

BM

p.s. when is the house gonna be re-mortgaged? ;o)

Reeling said...

LOOOOOOL what a joke!

Anonymous said...

ANY UPDATES?

;o)

dD said...

kenn - horses sounds good ... i am great at picking dokeys .......

bm - lol @ re-mortgage ... hmmmm i wonder .. he he he only kidding

and yes mik i have some updates ... just back off hols, post in a day or two :))

regards

dD