Welcome back, gentle reader.
I have been "tagged" by miasdas, so 7 things you don't know about me - could be anything since none of you "know" me :))
1. I am the proud daddy of 3 children all under five at the moment :)
2. I am the proud owner of a Moto Guzzi California and it is the most underused bike in the UK, I should imagine ( see point one if u wonder why ! )
3. This is my third year on my poker voyage. (year 1 - lose, year 2- lose, year 3 - breaking even
4. Mrs dD does not know I play for real money ...... Mrs dD does not know I have a blog ......
5. I am fairly sure I am the oldest person who plays the britBloggerment ... and I won one
6. I am a railwayman at heart. Worked on and for the railway all my life, although I have never "achieved" trainspotter status, I do like big stuff and there is plenty of big stuff on the railway
7. My most favouritist object in the house is my hand painted, 18" high clay Canadian Timber Wolf statue ...... brought it back from a month long visit to British Columbia, its so heavy I had to pay excess baggage ...... if I emigrate I am going to Western Canada ...... (oh yeah, my friends mrs says I must leave this to her in my will, under pain of death)
I make no apology for the "banality" of the list ... I am new at this and I do not easily divulge unnecessary info ... blame poker !!
As we get to know each other I am sure other "things" will come to light ... :)