Saturday 16 June 2007

The Far Side

welcome back, gentle reader
two things, well probably three but who's counting ?
first off, there will be some surprised people about ! this meander is actually poker related ?!
a quick roundup of 6 tournies I played the other night, for the easily bored, I monied in four of the little buggers :) and the proof is in the pudding ...




















































ok so I am not the best player in the world, nor am I the worst but I was wondering if I am wasting my time, donking around in the bargain basement levels ??
I have just done a quick count of money I have scattered far and wide, over loads of sites, comes to roughly $1000 give or take. Should I pool this money together and move up a level or two ? or just continue to donk around and not worry if I lose a load of tournies or a buy-in here or there ?
damn ! its after 10 on a friday nite and I have not played a single hand, later dear readers.

No comments: